Thursday 29 March 2012

Not enough time

Do you find that there is never enough time to do everything you have to do, let along something you want to do? Whilst we love sewing and creating our hand made wares, we are also busy mums with part time jobs, houses to run, pets to care for...just like so many of you. I have been thinking that recently, my work-life balance is a little out! Time to ourselves is precious. How do we clear a bit of it?
I also think a little head space is vital to our wellbeing. We need to think, plan and dream, uninterrupted, and even this can be hard to achieve. So, make time for yourself this weekend! Make sure you have a little peace, even if you have to lock yourself in the bathroom to achieve it
I am planning to do some sleeping-in, some reading, a bit of sewing, and lots of laughing with my family. Let me know how you clear time, and what you like to do when you have a bit of it. Kylie & I need a few tips!
Keep sewing & smiling
Jo (and Kylie) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment